Smart and interactive
The YOMANI is a countertop terminal designed for attended use in retail check-out environments with a high transaction count.With its integrated contactless card- and device reader, the YOMANI enriches your customers’ shopping experience with an easy and fast payment process and allows your to offer a wider range of payment methods.
The YOMANI can be adjusted to suit every payment environment
You can quickly and directly integrate it to your point of sale using standard and dedicated protocols to integrate with the cash register; the Merchant Unit is an ideal extra when using the terminal without e-POS equipment. Connecting to the terminal with a USB cable, it gives merchants an extra keyboard and includes an integrated ticket printer. However, equipped with a printer and a swivel, the YOMANI can be used in a standalone configuration - independently of your cash register.
Wireless communication with a mobile cash register, via WiFi or Bluetooth, is also possible, and indeed will become more frequent in the future, when tablets will be used more and more as cash registers.
- Optimal payment acceptance: chip cards, magstripe cards, contactless cards
- Large format colour screen
- Integrated privacy shield, an essential feature for customer security
- Fast processor, ample memory and superior cryptographic functionalities
- Options including fast thermal printer and support for 2G/3G, WiFi and Bluetooth
- Outstanding quality and sustainability backed-up by our laboratory testing and our ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001 certifications
- A very long life-time also under intensive usage conditions
- A large colour screen to allow merchants to unlock an exciting customer experience with eye-catching apps and communications.
- Backlit keys with tactile identifiers make the keypad outstandingly easy to use.
- Three clearly separated card readers for chip, magstripe and contactless cards; programmable lighting guides customers to the correct reader.
- A System-on-Chip architecture featuring an Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) at the core of our terminals
- Compliance with security and payment standards (EMV 4.x level 1 and level 2, PCI PTS 4.x, CE, EMC)
- Protection from shoulder surfing thanks to the integrated PIN privacy shield