Flexible, future-proof technology
Worldline terminals are renowned for their manufacturing quality and their long working life, which make them ideal for clients including retailers, petrol stations, financial institutions, integrators and mobile users.
- State-of-the art technologies, thanks to our strong investment in Research & Development
- Outstanding quality and sustainability backed up by our laboratory testing and our ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001 certifications
Our terminals are secure and fully compliant with PCI and other requirements, including:
- PCI PTS 4.x
- EMV 4.x level 1 and level 2
- MasterCard PCI POI PTS
- PCI P2PE (in-store infrastructure)
- European SEPA security requirements, CE, EMC …
Other local approvals are also available.
Focus on the user
Worldline payment terminals improve customers’ shopping experience with an easy and fast payment process using state-of-the art technologies.
- User-friendly design
- High-speed transactions
- Consistent user interaction model
All the terminals in our extensive range support fast, secure transactions. Android-based terminals use a System-on-Chip (SOC) secure application processor that implements a separation between 'secure world' and 'normal world' in a single core. SAMOA-based terminals use an Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) with two dedicated processors.
- Superior performance
- Transaction speed
- Watertight security
- Easy development
- Applications portable between terminals
Lowest cost of ownership
Worldline offers competitive prices backed by efficient service.
- Easy to use, maintain and install
- High-quality components
- Smart accessories for evolving payment landscape
- Extended memory with powerful processing capacity
- Broad range of embedded and optional telecom connectivity for every environment
XENTURION, the Worldline terminal management system, has been specially designed to manage, update and configure terminal parks remotely and securely without field interventions, using an intuitive web-based interface.
- Remote application management
- Interface with host systems
- Services: Configuration management, Application management, Terminal management, Scheduling services, Parameter management, Remote key loading