Worldine Terminals and Add-Ons main characteristics
Flexible & Future-proof Technology
Worldline terminals are renowned for their manufacturing quality and their long working life to meet the needs of clients including retailers, petrol stations, financial institutions, integrators and mobile users.
- State-of-the art technologies learned thanks our strong investment in Research & Development
- Outstanding quality and sustainability backed-up thorough our laboratory testing and our ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001 certifications
Top Level Security
Our terminals are secure and fully PCI compliant:
- MasterCard PTS
- Support PCI compliance for in-store infrastructure
- Compliant with European SEPA Security Requirements (CAS)
- Dedicated (non-) European approvals
Worldline payment terminals improve customers’ shopping experience with an easy and fast payment process using state-of-the art technologies.
- Ergonomic design
- Transaction speed
- Consistent user interaction model
All the terminals in our extensive range use the same customized ‘system-on-chip’ architecture featuring an Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) with two dedicated processors to deliver fast, secure transactions.
- Superior performance
- Transaction speed
- Watertight security
- Easy development
- Portability of applications across the range
Lowest total cost of ownership
Worldline offers competitive prices accompanied by an efficient service.
- Easy to use, maintain and install
- High quality components
- Clever accessories for evolving payment landscape
- Extended memory with powerful processing capacity
- Embedded Ethernet connectivity (TCP/IP)
Easy to manage
Through an intuitive web-based user interface, Worldline terminal management system has been specially designed to manage, update and configure terminal parks remotely and securely without field interventions:
- Remote application management
- Interface with host systems
- Services: Configuration management, Application management, Terminal management, Scheduling services, Parameter management, Remote key loading