Worldine Terminals and Add-Ons main characteristics
Flexible, future-proof technology
Worldline terminals are renowned for their manufacturing quality and their long working life, which make them ideal for clients including retailers, petrol stations, financial institutions, integrators and mobile users.
- State-of-the art technologies, thanks to our strong investment in Research & Development
- •Outstanding quality and sustainability backed up by our laboratory testing and our ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001 certifications
Top Level Security
Our terminals are secure and fully PCI compliant:
- MasterCard PCI POI PTS
- Compliant with PCI P2PE regulations for in-store infrastructure
- Compliant with European SEPA Security Requirements
- Other local approvals available
Worldline payment terminals improve customers’ shopping experience with an easy and fast payment process using state-of-the art technologies.
- User-friendly design
- High-speed transactions
- Consistent user interaction model
All the terminals in our extensive range use the same customised 'system-on-chip' architecture featuring an Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) with two dedicated processors to deliver fast, secure transactions.
- Superior performance
- Transaction speed
- Watertight security
- Easy development
- Applications portable between terminals
Lowest total cost of ownership
Worldline offers competitive prices backed by efficient service.
- Easy to use, maintain and install
- High-quality components
- Smart accessories for evolving payment landscape
- Extended memory with powerful processing capacity
- Broad range of embedded and optional telecom connectivity for every environment
Easy to manage
XENTURION, the Worldline terminal management system, has been specially designed to manage, update and configure terminal parks remotely and securely without field interventions, using an intuitive web-based interface.
- Remote application management
- Interface with host systems
- Services: Configuration management, Application management, Terminal management, Scheduling services, Parameter management, Remote key loading